Birthday party you won't want to miss!
You are invited to
Dr Ian Dunbar’s birthday party!
Date: Friday, April 15th
Venue: Ramada Hotel, Farnham, Surrey
(Near Guildford - good for M25 & M3, previously called the Hog’s Back Hotel)
Well-behaved, social dogs are welcome, too!
(Dog-friendly overnight accommodation available at the hotel. Book direct quoting this event to get the best rates.)
Evening talk by Dr Ian Dunbar £20 (inc tea or coffee)
Exclusive afternoon birthday tea with Ian and the evening talk £40
- Dr Ian Dunbar is a legend in the world of dogs. His talks are always witty, incisive, uplifting and might even change the way you look at life itself!
- This gathering should appeal to anyone who loves dogs and appreciates Ian’s kind, effective, scientifically-proven training methods.
- Ian, born and raised in Britain and trained as a vet, left for California many years ago realizing he could save many more lives as a dog trainer - plus get a nice tan.
- Hugely respected by his peers, he started the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and had a hand in starting the UK version, too.
- Ian is also credited with pretty much inventing the concept of puppy socialization.
- His ITV series Dogs with Dunbar was very popular and Dogs Today is very proud of having the guru’s valuable words gracing our pages over the past 20 years. (Oh, and a bit of trivia, he was also the dog consultant on the recent Oscar-winning animated film Up!)
Hurry, numbers will have to be limited – especially for the birthday tea. Here's how to book...
_____ Birthday tea and evening talk £40 (Please tell us if any are vegetarians)
_____ Evening talk only, £20
Call 01276 858880 during office hours to book with a credit or debit card or post a cheque (made payable to Dogs Today) to: Dunbar’s birthday bash, Dogs Today, The Dog House, 4 Bonseys Lane, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8JJ - or email email@example.com for any other questions or even how to pay via paypal if you prefer! We need the following details:
Daytime telephone number:
Number of tickets:
Will you be bringing a well-behaved dog? If so, how many and what type?
Are you planning to stay over at the hotel?
Ian is also doing behaviour talks in Manchester, Birmingham and Gatwick. For details on these please contact www.barkingjones.com 07808 793854 firstname.lastname@example.org