Pets at Home and PJs in the office!

Sorry for the blog inaction! Just back from a trip up north to meet with the folk at Pets At Home. I have to say it was a memorable meeting in many ways. It was Children in Need Day and many of the staff were wearing Pjs - including the MD - what a good sport. Wish we'd known - felt a bit out of place with my business suit on! I've got some very fetching Scottie PJs - on offer at La Senza if they appeal to others - very warm they are!
And they didn't just take their dogs into work - they had reptiles and fish, too and even a baby!
Really lovely meeting and then Graham and I had an afternoon looking around Chester which I had very positive childhood memories of.
Very rare for me to venture far for a meeting, but what a memorable outing!

Comments

Popular Posts