Diva Fever (Simon's groups); Wagner (Louis oldies); Paige Richardson (Dannii - boys) and Trayc Cohen (Cheryl's girls).
Plus also been sent this very funny spoof press release!
The American Kennel Club has decided to recognize these new breeds of dogs that are the result of cross breeding:
- Collie Lhaso Apso: Collapso, a dog that folds up for easy transport.
- Spitz Chow Chow: Spitz-Chow, a dog that throws up alot.
- Bloodhound Borzoi: Bloody Bore, a dog that's not much fun.
- Pointer Setter: Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet.
- Kerry Blue Terrier Skye Terrier: Blue Skye, a dog for visionaries.
- Pekingese Lhaso Apso: Peekasso, an abstract dog.
- Labrador Retriever Curly Coated Retriever: Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists.
- Newfoundland Basset Hound: Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisers.
- Terrier Bulldog: Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes.
- Bloodhound Labrador: Blabrador, a dog that barks incessantly.
- Malamute Pointer: Moot Point, owned by...oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway.
- Collie Malamute: Commute, a dog that travels to work.
- Deerhound Terrier: Derriere, a dog that's true to the end.
- Poodle Min Pin: PooPin, a dog for constipated people.