Monday, 27 April 2009

These could come in handy

I was just updating the cancer blog when I clicked on a link and arrived at a really fascinating website. I had to blog about it. I have seen this product in books before, but have never known where people got them from.
I'm not sure I'd have a use for one, but I'm still tempted to order one anyway!



They are only available in left hands and you have to wait a little after ordering. Because they are, of course, hand made!

If you're wondering what the application is for these products:

  • Assessing fearful & potentially aggressive animals safely
  • Allows an animal to be touched without fear of being grabbed
  • Getting an animal used to being touched and handled in non-threatening way
  • Keeps both the animal & you feeling safe & confident
  • Countless applications on Trick or Treat night!
If you'd like to order one click here. They've got some wonderful other products, the wraps are great.

3 comments:

PBurns said...

The real money, of course, is making 11-foot long versions .... for those times when "you wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.

:)

Patrick

Janet said...

When you are working with aggressive dogs and feral cats, believe me these are a godsend!

Penkitty said...

Oh, how useful! This would be great for some of the really scared dogs that come in. I'm off to order one. Thanks Beverley!