I name this dog....

Gillian Stewart asked via my Facebook page...

Hi Beverley, 

I need a name for a rescue Shar Pei boy, 10 months old. He is currently called Chico, but I really don't want to call him that, and he doesn't know it's his name either! Please, please can you suggest names for him, as I am so stuck and can't think of anything!! Here is a picture of him to help :)

 

 

My first suggestion was L'Oreal - because he's worth it and they may also make some cream that'll help with those wrinkles!

Come on folks - put those thinking caps on!


Comments

TheEejits said…
Xuanze (Pronounced Shwanzo) meaning "Chosen" or Xiai (pronounced She-Hi) meaning "Loved" - or so Google translator tells me!

Whatever you decide he is gorgeous and all the very best tail wagging adventures together!
Frances said…
Dom, for Placido Domingo. He is very large, and appears very placid.

Or Henry. Looks like a Henry to me!
Anonymous said…
I like people names for my dogs so, if he were mine, I'd probably go with Joe, Mac, Ike, something short. Would probably plump for Joe.

Not very different or original but nice,I think.
HurricaneDeck said…
He looks like a Gilbert to me!

Popular Posts